Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pandagrub Birthday Edition


This week on pandagrub we are going to be celebrating my 10th birthday!

 In the picture above are chocolate brownies that I made for my class at school. ( Notice the special pandagrub stickers.)


The panda in the picture above is named BamBoo. He is sitting next to some homemade lemon sugar cookies which we used to make ice cream sandwiches. The ice cream flavor is chocolate chip. The ice cream sandwiches are for my gymnastics team.


After being packaged, the delicious lemon sugar cookie chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches are ready to head to gymnastics.


Some of the things I got for my birthday were a pandagrub t-shirt, a panda hat, panda bobbleheads, and a panda necklace. It was a good day because I got to spend time with my family.

5 comments:

  1. What a great day you had! I wish I could eat one of those ice cream sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY TENTH BIRTHDAY!!!!
    I would love one of those Icecream Sandwiches too! And I think the Pandqrub stickers you made are "da BOMB"!....very cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! I'm a friend of T and got to meet Plum as well on New Year's Eve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I'm a friend of KoolAsianKids. I thought you might like my blog because I talk a lot about restaurant reviews and I am also a kid! I really like to silk screen t shirts and make art (as you can see on my blog..although I don't post that often). I was wondering how you made the stickers for the cookies and if you silk screened the T shirt or had it printed. Your blog is so cute! Tell me the recipe for your ice cream sandwiches! I make my own ice cream sandwiches with caramel ice cream. Sorry this is a such a long comment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Fan of Rice,
    My mom printed the pandagrub t-shirt and stickers for my birthday.
    For the ice cream sandwiches you can use any kind of cookies. We bought the ice cream, and let it soften (but not too much). Then we put a scoop on each cookie. Then we pressed the cookies together. Thank you for the comment!
    foodie123

    ReplyDelete