Monday, January 16, 2012

Lots and Lots of Pandas

Lots of people ask me, "how many pandas do you have?" I'm not sure, but here are some pictures of some my pandas.







January 17, 2012 UPDATE:  One of our readers spotted Blossom missing in the photos above!  Blossom was hiding from us at the time of the original post but we found her today!  Here's a photo of her with her pink scarf with some of her bobble head friends and other panda accessories.

Wow, Blossom sure is popular in the panda community.

8 comments:

  1. Gotta love the pandas and the new blog look!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! That is a lot of pandas! I love it!!!!! and I also love the new wallpaper....lol it makes me SMILE especially the third photo they look like a family panda totem!

      Delete
  2. Other than in China, I've never seen so many pandas together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... you have a lot of pandas. Where's Blossom?

    I love the wallpaper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, what a plethora of pandas! :o) How do you choose who gets to star in your latest posts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Theresa!
    Thank you for teaching me the word, plethora. I usually randomly pick a panda to star in every post.
    foodie123

    ReplyDelete