Saturday, January 14, 2012

Deviled Eggs

This week on pandagrub we are going to make deviled eggs. Deviled eggs are my favorite food.

 The panda in the picture above is named Chocolate. In the picture above Chocolate is sitting next to the ingredients for the deviled eggs. The ingredients are: hard boiled eggs, ranch dressing, and a topping of your choice.
 After cutting hard boiled eggs in half, take out the eggs yolks with a fork. Put the yolks in a bowl.

Then add the ranch dressing to the egg yolks, and mash with a fork until smooth.



 After mashing up the egg yolks, put a ziploc bag in a coffee cup and then add the egg yolk mixture. Putting the ziploc bag in the coffee cup helps the egg mixture go to the corner of the ziploc bag.

 Cut a hole in the corner of the bag and pipe the egg yolk into the egg white shells.

After piping the egg yolk into the empty egg white shells, top with your favorite topping and serve. Chocolate is ready to devour the deviled eggs. 
Yum!

4 comments:

  1. YUM and more YUM. I love to have hard boiled eggs for breakfast with cherry tomatoes, all cut up mixed in with some good olive oil and himalayan salt on a nice piece of toasted bread. I've never made deviled eggs before, I will definitely have to try this out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pandagrub blog! And I agree with Tina that you have inspired me to make deviled eggs. I'm a friend of Tina's so maybe we'll get together to try your recipe soon! Keep having fun cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE deviled eggs but have never made them! I'll have to try this. Looks like Chocolate was very involved in the process. Was he a big help? Are any of your pandas vegetarian? Thanks for the recipe! It looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading Lana, Aunt Tina, and Karin! If you have any recipes you want featured in pandagrub, please tell me! And Lana none of my pandas are vegetarians!
    foodie123

    ReplyDelete