Sunday, April 8, 2012

Restaurant Review: Fluff Ice

This week on pandagrub we are going to be doing a restaurant review of a place called Fluff Ice. Fluff Ice was featured in the 626 Fung Brothers video. For the Fung Brothers video, click here.



  The panda in the picture above is named Beijing.  He is named after the city of his birth. Beijing is  very excited to try Fluff Ice! Fluff Ice is in Atlantic Square, Monterey Park.  Atlantic Square is right on Atlantic Blvd. in the 626!  Today, April 8, is the one year anniversary of Fluff Ice so they gave out free Fluff Ice to the first 200 customers.  We were the 130th customer so we enjoyed free Fluff Ice today!

The picture above shows the flavors of fluff that you could get. The mango, thai tea, and coffee flavors all contain milk.  The other flavors are just shaved ice.


 Beijing is sitting with my fluff. I ordered mango fluff with strawberries. The mango was very flavorful. I highly recommend it!


 Now Beijing is sitting with my dad's fluff. My dad ordered strawberry fluff with sour gummy candy. My dad now thinks that fluff is better than frozen yogurt. 


 For the last fluff of the day, Beijing is sitting with my brother's fluff. My brother ordered the original fluff with Oreos. My brother thought  that the fluff was too light and airy. He prefers frozen yogurt. 


 
Beijing is sitting with the "What is Fluff Ice?" sign. Here is what the sign says:

What is Fluff Ice?

It's not ice cream.
It's not yogurt.
It's creamy and full of flavor but light and fluffy.
It's simply "Fluff Ice." 

Beijing and I are looking forward to coming back again. For more information about Fluff Ice, check out its really cute website here.

Happy First Birthday, Fluff Ice!  



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It looks so cool and refreshing, I think I would really like to try Fluff Ice. Have you ever had the Dipping Dots ice cream? Its very cool the ice cream is frozen into lots of tiny tiny dots and it comes in lots of different colors. It must be fun to explore some of the places in the Fung Brothers video, which I think was great.

      Delete
  2. You must really like the 626!!! The fluff ice was ok.
    P.s: your brother is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fluff ice... I really want to try it. I kept on showing my mom all the pictures of the fluff ice. It looks so weird. We always eat Chinese shaved ice, and ice cream, so I can't wait to try this. Tonight, I might go try the pizza place you recommended a little while ago. I'll tell you how I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear koolasiankids,
      Please tell me if you like 800 Degrees. I hope you enjoy it!
      foodie123

      Delete