Sunday, April 29, 2012

Restaurant Review: Class 302

This week on pandagrub we are going to be doing a restaurant review on Class 302. Class 302's address is 1015 S. Nogales St. #125  Rowland Heights, CA, 91748. Class 302 is a Taiwanese restaurant with a classroom theme. For example, instead of sitting at a table, you sit at an old wooden school desk.

 The panda in the picture above is named Flatty. Flatty is sitting with Class 302's menu.  Most of the things on the menu are in Chinese, but lucky for me -- there were lots of pictures.


 Flatty is sitting with what I ordered. I ordered the chicken filet. The chicken was very flavorful and tender. 


 This is the rice and vegetables that came with my chicken. It was served in a metal tin like a bento box. It was just like the ones people used in the old days.

 
Flatty is sitting with what my dad ordered. My dad ordered the ground beef over rice. He thought that  it was delicious.  (He ended up ordering a second helping!)



 For the last entree of the day, Flatty is sitting with my brother's dish. My brother ordered the grilled pork chops. He thought that they were very crispy and tender.


 Shown in the picture above are the vegetables that my brother and I ordered. The vegetables were spinach, edamame, and baby corn.


 For dessert my family ordered Taiwanese shaved ice. We ordered the mango and strawberry shaved ice. The shaved ice was very light and airy. 

Class 302 was a great restaurant! I will definitely come back. Next time I will try the wonton soup. For more information about Class 302, please click here.



3 comments:

  1. I love those metal lunch boxes. Keep up the good work, Mia1

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. I WENT HERE BEFORE!!!!! My grandparents live in Roland Heights so I go there to eat a lot. We went here once. I think I had the pork chops. I really liked it..but my grandparents (who know like all the restaurants in Roland Heights, plus my grandma is the BEST cook ever) didn't like it so much. Neither did my mom. But we all loved how they came in those metal bento boxes. Another great place to get sort of quick lunches. We go to 85 degrees centigrade (which is super popular and has taro pastries and other kinds and salted coffee.) You can't really get anything very salty there though, so we like going to JJ Bakery. At JJ Bakery they have these awesome sticky rice rolls filled with..hrmm it's kind of hard to describe...but like crullers and crispy meat. It's really good. The Chinese name is Nwo Mi Fan Tuan. Maybe you heard of it? We also like to eat their pork chashu bowls. (plus their pastries and mochi's and tofu soup and pretty much everything else is great there too. We get it for breakfast a lot when at my po po and gong gong's house)

    ReplyDelete