Sunday, April 22, 2012

Food Review: Dekopon Oranges

This week on pandagrub we are going to be telling you about the dekopon orange franchise called Sumo.



 Dekopon oranges are easy to peel, juicy, and don't make a mess. Dekopon oranges are my favorite fruit. They are my favorite fruit because they are really juicy and flavorful. It tastes like a Mandarin orange and a tangerine mixed into one! They are very sweet and slightly tart.


 Shown in the picture above is Sumo Citrus's logo.


The pandas in the picture above are named, Tom Tom and Vinny. They are happy to be surrounded by the sweet,fragrant smell of the Sumo oranges. Vinny and Tom Tom can't wait to sink their teeth into the juicy dekopon orange..............


Tom Tom and Vinny are very excited to finally get to eat the dekopon oranges. They love how the oranges are packed with flavor. Tom Tom and Vinny are also very fond of the oranges' fragrant smell. For the full information on dekopon oranges click here.


7 comments:

  1. These are my favorite too! I like how it is like eating a fresh mandarin orange, and I love the really orange-y smell when you first peel one open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of Tom Tom and Vinny--the dekopon look so delicious and juicy--it is making my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom Tom and Vinny look so happy in the crate of oranges. These dekopon oranges sound yummy. Have you ever had a tangelo? They are also juicy and delicious, they are a hybrid of a tangerine and grapefruit.

      Delete
  3. Where do you get them? By the way, I WENT TO THE FLYING PIG!!!!! It was really good! We also tried to go to 800 degrees but the line went ALL THE WAY AROUND THE BLOCK!!! When did you go? Was it also crowded?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. koolasiankids,
      You can get the dekopon oranges at any Asian grocery store. What did you eat at the Flying Pig? I went to 800 Degrees on March 20. It was also crowded when I went.
      foodie123

      Delete
    2. Sorry for replying late. We tried the tamarind duck tacos, the kimchi tofu bao (This was yummy :D). The pork belly bao (also good, a bit sweet). My mom had the lobster mac and cheese, it was really good because the cheese was really gooey. My dad had the Shrimp Po Boy. And I had the spicy pork platter. (this on was yummy too. it came in a sizzling plate.)

      Overall, i liked the restaurant because it was very original. However, some of the dishes were WAY too sweet. I liked it though. :D

      Do you wait in line for a long time at 800 degrees?

      Delete
    3. Dear koolasiankids,
      Yes, I had to wait for a long time at 800 Degrees. It took me 30 minutes to order!!! How long did you have to wait? I'm glad you enjoyed Flying Pig!
      foodie123

      Delete