Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cupcake Surprise

This week on pandagrub we are going to be making mac and cheese cups.

 The panda in the picture above is named Jeremy Lin. He is named after one of my idols: Jeremy Lin. Jeremy is sitting with the ingredients for the mac and cheese cups. The ingredients are: milk, olive oil, elbow macaroni, cheddar cheese, colby jack cheese (mozzarella works good too), salt, and breadcrumbs.


In the picture above Jeremy is sitting with the breadcrumbs that have been mixed with the salt and olive oil.

 Jeremy is sitting with two cups of elbow macaroni. The macaroni needs to be boiled and cooked. After the macaroni is cooked, drain it and add the cheese.


 In the picture above, the cooked macaroni and cheese are in the muffin tin.  Make sure to spray some non-stick spray in the tin before you spoon in the macaroni!



 Jeremy is spooning the breadcrumb mixture on top of the macaroni and cheese. Good job, Jeremy!



 After being baked at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, the mac and cheese cups are ready to be eaten!

 Yum! This is one of my favorite pandagrub recipes.


This is a great dish for parties and celebrations. For the full mac and cheese cupcake recipe click here.

6 comments:

  1. this looks so good -- and it was so delicious! the crust on top was super crunchy and the pasta on the inside was soft and cheesey!

    it was very nice of Aunt Tina to send you Jeremy Lin all the way from NYC.

    love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! LOL, I'm so glad you got Jeremy Lin I was wondering if he arrived okay... He looks soooo happy with the mac & cheese cupcakes, but then again who wouldn't? I know I would love one of them right now especially topped with some freshly ground pepper, one of my favorite ways to eat it.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Aunt Tina!
      I love Jeremy -- he is so soft and round!

      Delete
  2. Wow, this looks really good. I don't actually like cheese, but your description and pictures make the mac and cheese cups look so good!I can't wait to try to make it. I love how you named your panda Jeremy Lin, because he's a great idol for Asians(including me), and other people as well.
    Your Jeremy Lin panda is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fan of Rice!
      I named him Jeremy Lin because he is from NYC and also he's round like a basketball.

      Delete