Sunday, February 5, 2012

Restaurant Review: Eatalian Cafe

This week on pandagrub we are going to be doing a restaurant review. This restaurant review is going to be about  Eatalian Cafe.


In the picture above is Eatalian Cafe's sign. Eatalian Cafe is in Torrance. It does not look like an ordinary restaurant. It looks more like a warehouse because it is very industrial-looking.  There are lots of exposed pipes, and the floor is concrete. 

The panda in the picture above is named Baby T. Baby T is sitting with Eatalian's menu, and he is so hungry!  


Here is Baby T sitting with some freshly baked bread. They make everything by hand on the premises!  Don't eat too much bread, Baby T!  Save room for the entree!



In the picture above Baby T is sitting with the "soul" pizza. The "soul" pizza has rosemary chicken, red sauce and mozzarella.  The crust is really thin and crispy because all of the pizzas are baked to order in a huge pizza oven.




Baby T can't wait to eat the "soul" pizza!

  The picture above shows some of Eatalian's many gelato flavors.  Like the pizza, it is all homemade.

Baby T finally decided to have the lemon gelato. This is a restaurant I would definitely visit again. Next time I go to Eatalian Cafe, I will try the homemade pasta. For more information about Eatalian Cafe click here.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I never heard of Eatalian Cafe... One of the things I find so hilarious about this post is how you wrote "Don't eat too much bread, Baby T! Save room for the entree!" My family always eats, like, 5 baskets of bread. Then our appetite is gone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby T looks sooo happy to be at this restaurant. The pizza looked yummy enough but when I saw the gelato picture I got very excited, one of my favorite gelato flavors is hazelnut, have you every tried that one? Lemon is a close second. The best gelato I ever had was in Italy maybe one day you, me and Baby T could go to Italy for gelato....or we could bring the twins ;-)

      Delete
    2. Dear Fan of Rice,
      Thank you for reading and commenting! I always enjoy your comments!
      foodie123

      Delete
  2. Dear Aunt TINA
    Plum and Blossom definitely would enjoy at trip to Italy!

    foodie123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then its a plan! you, me, Plum & Blossom having gelato in Rome, Florence and Venice, 3 of my favorite places in Italy!

      Delete
  3. Hi, I am Aunt Tina's friend, Amy and I love your blog! Please post more recipes for my family and I to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi amysangiolo,

    Thank you so much! Please check my latest post for a great pancake recipe! I hope you and your family enjoy it!
    foodie123

    ReplyDelete