Sunday, October 14, 2012

Restaurant Review:Umami Burger

This week on pandagrub we are going to be doing a restaurant review of Umami Burger. Umami Burger has locations in Anaheim, Laguna Beach, Los Angeles,Thousand Oaks,Costa Mesa, Hermosa Beach,Studio City, Santa Monica, Hollywood,La Brea,and Cahuenga.

I went to the Umami Burger in Hermosa Beach.

The panda in the picture above is named Oreo. Oreo is sitting with the burger that my dad ordered. My dad ordered the Ahi Tuna burger.He thought that the burger tasted like a healthy fish and chips. He especially enjoyed the sauce that was on the tuna. Inside his burger was ahi tuna,avocado,daikon sprouts,pickled ginger, and wasabi flakes.



 Oreo is now sitting with my brother's burger. My brother ordered the Umami Burger. He said that it was the best burger he ever had! He thought this because the meat was super juicy and tender and he also liked that the parmesan cheese was crispy. His burger contained shiitake mushrooms, caramelized onions,roasted tomatoes,parmesan crisp, and umami ketchup.



Now Oreo is sitting with my burger, the Cali Burger. I also thought that this was the best burger that I  ever have eaten. I loved this burger because it was juicy and the bun was toasted to perfection. My burger consisted of butter lettuce,roasted tomatoes, house spread,american cheese,and caramelized onions.

Umami Burger even brands their burgers! I  will definitely go to Umami Burger again, next time I will try the Umami Burger. For the full information about Umami Burger click here.















1 comment: