Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pandagrub: Pumpkin Painting Edition

This week on pandagrub we are going to be painting pumpkins!
I am going to show some ways to decorate your pumpkin without taking the guts out and making a mess.

Can you guess what I am going to do with my pumpkin? I am going to make a panda pumpkin!

 Can you tell Flatty and the pumpkin apart?
 Professor Shang painted pi on her pumpkin. So now it's pumpkin "pi"!
Here are some other ways to decorate your pumpkins. I made a Hello Kitty pumpkin,two glitter pumpkins,and I drew a design on the last one. I made all of these pumpkins without making a mess! For last year's Halloween edition I made twix bars and dressed up all the pandas. For the full information about last year's Halloween edition click here.Last year I dressed up as Cup of Noodles. Stay tuned for this year's Halloween edition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment