Sunday, August 12, 2012

Restaurant Review: Bottega Louie

This week on pandagrub we are going to be doing a restaurant review of Bottega Louie. Bottega Louie is a bakery, restaurant and bar. 

 
The panda in the picture above named Louie. Louie is very excited to be going to Bottega Louie. Bottega Louie's address is 700 South Grand Los Angeles,CA 90017.

Louie and I went to Bottega Louie for breakfast. Louie ordered the freshly squeezed pineapple juice.

Breakfast is served! I ordered the New York style egg sandwich on a kaiser roll. Louie and I thought that the sandwich was very delicious because the bacon was cooked perfectly and also because the kaiser roll was soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.


My mom ordered the prosciutto and buratta over a potato pancake. My mom especially enjoyed the burrata because it went very well with the proscuitto and potato pancake.

After we finished our breakfast my mom and I went to the bakery. Look how many different kinds of macaroons there are!

Bottega Louie also has many different kinds of cakes.

As a special treat, my mom got me and Louie two macaroons. Louie and I picked the raspberry chocolate and the lemon macaroon. I will definitely come back and try the lunch menu. For the full information about Bottega Louie click here .

1 comment: