Sunday, August 19, 2012

626 Night Market


When my family and I went to the 626 Night Market a few weeks ago, we met some people who are going to be on Food Network's Next Great Food Truck Race. We met the Seoul Sausage Company. The Seoul Sausage Company is opening a restaurant in the L.A. neighborhood of Sawtelle, near UCLA. The guys at Seoul Sausage Company were kind enough to take a picture with me and my panda Tiny. Make sure to watch them on August 19 at 9 PM eastern time! For the full information about Seoul Sausage Company click here.

2 comments:

  1. Very Cool! I LOVE watching the Great Food Truck Race, its one of my favorite shows! I think its really cool that this year they got to design their own trucks and if they win they get to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching the Great Food Truck Race!!! I don't actually go eat at food trucks often... The Flying Pig was a great recommendation though!

    ReplyDelete