Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stuffed Bread

This week on pandagrub we are making stuffed bread. The panda in the picture above is named Pesto. First you must buy the frozen bread dough which you can find in the frozen food aisle of most grocery stores. (Instructions to thaw the bread are on the back of the package.) (Sorry but I did not make the bread myself.)


After thawing bread, roll out the bread dough into a long rectangle. Make some scrambled eggs and bacon. Lay them out on the bread dough.


Pesto loves his bacon and eggs.

After adding ingredients, pinch together the sides of the bread dough.



Then fold edges together into a donut shape and crease edges together. After being folded into a donut shape, brush the top of the stuffed bread with butter.


After being baked for 30 minutes at 350 degrees cut into slices and serve. Look how golden brown the bread is!

Yum!  You can add any fillings you desire!  Some people like to stuff their bread with ham and cheese, spinach and hard boiled eggs, etc.  I just love a good breakfast sandwich so bacon and eggs are my favorite.  Next time, I might also add some cheese and potatoes!

5 comments:

  1. Your breakfast was so delicious. I look forward to eating more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying your blog! Tell me, is that you hanging onto the flag? I'm surprised they let you do that! (Just kidding - I know it's an amazing leap! Is it you?) Pesto is very well behaved - I would have eaten the bacon before bakin' - by accident of course! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,that is me jumping. Thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete