Sunday, December 1, 2013

Mashed "Potatoes"

Hey Pandagrubbers! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I hope everyone had a amazing Thanksgiving! Today I am going to show you how to make a healthier version of mashed potatoes.

Hello! My name is Stuboom! I am going to teach you how to make cauliflower mash. I am currently sitting with one head of cauliflower.

Now we are cutting up the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. I recommend to first cut the cauliflower in half, then dice it.

Put the cauliflower in a steamer in a large pot filled with about 3 inches of water. Cover and boil it for about 10 minutes, or until soft.

After the cauliflower is soft, put about five pieces of it into a food processor. Grind until it becomes a puree.
This is what the cauliflower mash should look like when you're done. The cauliflower mash tastes exactly like mashed potatoes! We served this at Thanksgiving and nobody could tell the difference! This is a very easy and healthy alternative to mashed potatoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment