Sunday, October 2, 2011

WHOOPIE! It's grilled cheese!


For today's Sunday menu, I have prepared grilled cheese two ways : traditional and Italian style. I have also prepared whoopie pies for dessert.
    This panda in the picture above is named Kippy. This panda is named that because I got Kippy when I made my first kip on the uneven bars at gymnastics.
    The traditional grilled cheese sandwich is made with white bread and cheddar cheese.  The Italian style sandwich is made with ciabatta bread, mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes, and tomato sauce.

Look at that gooey cheese... Yum!



These are the whoopie pies. Whoopie pies are mini chocolates cakes with marshmallow fluff inside.
Look at Kippy's cute little face........

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos -- especially the last one with Kippy and the whoopie pies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some messy whoopie pies. Yum! Now we know what to do with my daughter's jar of marshmallow fluff!

    ReplyDelete